Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Saturday, March 12, 2011

HAMZAD MENTIONED IN QURAN


Assalamualaikum,

Although people of different religion has different view points about hamzad.Some know it as NAFZ ,Some as ROOH ,some as devil and some simply a human game.In all people of different religion has diff. views about Hamzad(soulmate).But how to prove the reality of the existence of hamzad and that it always follows you i.e. it become your soulmate.I will inshallah give a very good explanation of Hamzad.
Two types of hamzad:
Good hamzad i.e.one which forces you to do good job.It is there in the quran sharif

80 Or do they think that We hear not their secrets and their private counsels? Indeed (We do), and Our messengers are by them, to record.
Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #80)

11 For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.

Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #11


Bad or shaitan Hamzad.Always wants you to be involved in bad work.Also called Devil.Its existence is described in quran sharif.

26 "Who set up another god beside Allah. Throw him into a severe penalty."
27 His Companion will say: "Our Lord! I did not make him transgress, but he was (himself) far astray."

surah qaf verse number 26,27

36 If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of ((Allah)) Most Gracious, We appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him.

surah az zukhruf chapter no 43 verse 36

in quran shadow related verses mentioned

45 Hast thou not turned thy vision to thy Lord?- How He doth prolong the shadow! If He willed, He could make it stationary! then do We make the sun its guide;

suah furqan verse number 45

48 Do they not look at Allah.s creation, (even) among (inanimate) things,- How their (very) shadows turn round, from the right and the left, prostrating themselves to Allah, and that in the humblest manner?

( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #48)

Hadeeth by hazrat Ayesha Razi allah hu Tala anha:She says one night Nabi Karim SAW(PBUH) passed by my side.I felt ashamed and followed him.When SAW turned back and saw me breathless , he said do you felt ashamed(I sed bhala mujh par aap jesa kyun gayrate karega)Rasool said-Was your devil with you.For which I replied Oh messenger of God-The devil is with me also??He said – yes.I asked the devil is with you also?For which he said that Indeed,but my almighty helped me against that and destroyed my devil.
Narrated Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhari in context with Abdullah-Nabi Karim SAW (PBUH) said that one hamzad jinn and one angel is associated with every single individual.People asked is the case with you also??for this RASOOl said yes,but alllah helped me against that and destroyed my hamzad.Now he cant force me for any bad thing.


Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAY ALLAH HELP ME TO BACK ON MY GOOD PATH. AMEEN!

Anonymous said...

Hello sir,
I have read about you on goole.
Can't find your phone number I wanted talk to you about hamzaad and also want to explain my self to you.please give me your number.
A wait for your response.

Javed said...

As Salaam aley kum

I just read few of ur blogs in regards to the hamzad

I was mesmerised the way you write the things and the knowledge u have

I just want to know do you have any wazifa for controlling nafs to avoid bad habits and get more involved in islamic studies and literature

Kindly advise

Allah hafiz

Anonymous said...

Asalam alaikum kiya aisa b hota hy k kisi ka humzad osay juda kr diya jaye ya kaid kr liya jaye tw aisy insan ki Kiya condition hogi agr aisa ho kisi k sath tw plz plzz mujhy iska reply zaror dijiye ga

Prisoner said...

I know how to capture